Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mammoth Update

After writing my last post about Mammoth Maude, I had a thought. Koigu is superwash, right? Check. I wash (in ze washer) and dry (in ze dryer) all of my superwash wool, Right? Yup.

So Maude and I went to the laundry room. 10 minutes in the dryer (I paced the whole time she was tossin' in there) , and she came out just right. Maybe a little tight (just a little, not much), but the sizing is PERFECT. Pictures will come later today, primarily because I need a second person to either model or take the photo.

One thought on blocking Maude: Pin her dry and use a spray bottle, rather than soak in the sink prior to pinning. Just sayin'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she's all better! I can't wait to see the pics!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home