Saturday, October 07, 2006

Almost ready to start

I bought my yarn today (bad knitter! I should be saving for Rhinebeck!) and it's stunning. I didn't get Koigu because I live in the land of "We don't have Koigu. It takes 9 months to get it so we won't stock it". UGGGGHHHHH!!!

After much internal debate I went to the LYS that has ONE CUBBY HOLE of Koigu to try my luck. I stumbled into a Great Adirondack Yarn Co. trunk show and, well, I bought. We calculated the yardage and I have enough to make a really HUGE Maude if I want to. Here is the yarn. I love it.


Now the pattern can't get to me fast enough!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That will definitely be beautiful! Land of no Koigu!!! Too bad Koigu doesn't go to Rhinebeck.

W

12:04 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

Well, I've been planing a Philly yarn crawl, so I'm sure I'll be coming away with LOTS of Koigu. Don't know when that will happen, but I'm determined to ge to Rosie's and Loop and SOON.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

That's gorgeous-can't wait to see how it turns out!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home